Popular Posts

Monday, April 8, 2013

Gymnast of the Month!!

Happy Monday!
So my daughter's coach approached me after practice today and told me that The Munchkin Princess has been selected as gymnast of the month for March! I am so proud, because this is not one of those "everyone gets a turn" awards. These girls have to earn this honor with their work ethic, dedication, positive attitudes, sense of team and sportsmanship. Again, I say that I try my best to be realistic and objective when it comes to my child so that I don't place unattainable expectations on her. So when I said before that she amazed me with her passion and drive; apparently I was not the only one noticing. She doesn't know that she is getting this award yet. Her coach is planning on surprising her with it. I have to send a picture to the gym on Wednesday and fill out a little personal survey about her for the poster. When she receives her award I will post her picture and share her reactions. I truly am so blessed to have such an amazing little person. And to think half of her is Me... well maybe a little more than half. Haha

I'm off to find the perfect little picture to give the coach for her poster. Fly high and Stick it Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment