Hi everyone,
So the last couple of weeks I have been trying to balance being present for The Munchkin Princess' practices, but still taking the time that I need for myself and getting in a workout. Boy I tell you, this is definitely a balancing act. But so far so good; that is, until her Summer training schedule starts. I don't even know how I'm going to get her to the gym on time all four days out of the week, let alone how I'm going to weasel my own time in there. But a way is always made for us, especially when it's the agenda of The Munchkin Princess. So mentally I am preparing for 16 hours a week to become our routine.
The Word/Phrase of the day:
Carpool - An arrangement among people to make a regular journey in a single vehicle, typically with each person taking turns to drive the others.
Maybe we can find someone to help ease each others transportation burdens. Until next time....
Fly High & Stick It Ya'll
Laying out my research on terminology, rules, skills, training techniques, and work/life balance in the world of competing gymnastics. I have no ideas or preconceived notions about the sport so every reaction will be organic and approached with my daughter in mind.
Popular Posts
-
I'm sitting in the lobby of the gym, watching another training session, and I find myself wondering if I underestimated my daughter'...
-
Well Hello, Okay, just to bring you all up to speed....every team in the gym has their own "Communication Box". This is where the...
No comments:
Post a Comment